Skateboarding Spots in Woodley, Berkshire*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Woodley.
- On the airfield, past tesco express, theres a wicked 3 set. If you keep going, theres a big area full of low walls and stuff but theres an old peeps home nexto it and we've been busted a couple of times. lastly, theres an awesome slope down to a 6 (or 5. can't remember) set. but it chucks you out onto hurricaine way which is quite busy. \you can just about get away with it at night whaen it's quiet.
If you come out of there and turn right, straight across the roundabout annd strainght on, theres an industrial park on the right. its basicly undiscovered and theres a lot of nice ledges and a pretty cool hubba. also it's been re-tarmacd lately so its as smooth as a baby's arse. It's like skating on a cloud :)
- There's a slight slope down Headley Road - if you get a friend to push you first.
- The precinct seems to been the inspot for boarders and round the lake at Woodford Park
- Woodford Park, the precinct, South Lake area - Woodley is great for skateboarding.
- Woodford park - it's rumoured that the 2002 European Skateboard championships are going to be held there.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: udhjdh, tim, brendon jones, Sam Sutton, tim stanfield, Sarah, richard, brian, Lawrence Piddock, lynn smith, mike, Andy Gascoine, Penny Griffin, jack, Alan Sears, Moo, bev, Chris Hyatt, Lola, Steve Ray, generic, DONNA
Last updated: 2009-08-16
More stuff about Woodley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Woodley Knowhere Board