The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Woodley, Berkshire*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Woodley.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- i like woodley. ive lived here all my life. im only in my early thirties now but all my memories are good ones. the woodley carnival used to be a huge affair. but now with another generation running it, its crap. but then whos fault is that. people like max steggles dont go on forever but at least he cared!
- DOUGLAS BARDER LOST HIS LEGS IN WOODLEY - DID THEY EVER TURN UP? AND IT'S CELEBRATED BY US NAMING A ROAD AFTER HIM.
- Woodley surely has the most travel agents per square metre. Woodley has 4 travel agents (out of about 30 shops) why?
Woodley also has the rare claim of being the only town without a mobile phone shop.
- Woodley used to be lovely when it had the airfield - and was a dangerous place for children to play. It's now just loads of houses.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: udhjdh, tim, brendon jones, Sam Sutton, tim stanfield, Sarah, richard, brian, Lawrence Piddock, lynn smith, mike, Andy Gascoine, Penny Griffin, jack, Alan Sears, Moo, bev, Chris Hyatt, Lola, Steve Ray, generic, DONNA
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Woodley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Woodley Knowhere Board