The Worst Things in Woodley, Berkshire*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Woodley.
The Worst Things
- Kids - bunches of teenagers hanging around in the streets and parks. I know they've always been there but when did they get so mouthy, rude, aggressive?
- I've lived in Woodley for six months... and that feels like too long!
- Drovers way, Hearn Road and Knowle Road.
Full of scumbag tossers who just go around pissing the locals off.
The little paki bastard who drives around the block like a twat in any car he's aquierd that day playing his shite music too loud.
- The rat run over Sonning Bridge.
- what can i say? young people who dont know the real woodley. it used to be safe to go out at night a few years ago!
- The dog poo in The Woods down Tippings Lane
- Sobering up and realising you live in Woodley. Oh and 13-16 year old rud boys who think going to Woodlford park and drinking Beer makes them hard
- The stupid little kiddie metal kids who'll shag anything with a cock.
- WOODLEY CARNIVAL SO UNINSPIRING, SO UN-ENTERTAINING, SO WHAT?
- Very Small Town mentality of most of the residents.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: udhjdh, tim, brendon jones, Sam Sutton, tim stanfield, Sarah, richard, brian, Lawrence Piddock, lynn smith, mike, Andy Gascoine, Penny Griffin, jack, Alan Sears, Moo, bev, Chris Hyatt, Lola, Steve Ray, generic, DONNA
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Woodley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Woodley Knowhere Board